How do I record lesson notes from the Home Agenda?
Recording lesson notes can be done while taking attendance for a lesson or event. So, this can be done from your "Home Agenda" or from the "Calendar" menu. You can record individual lesson notes for the athlete, parent and yourself. If the event has multiple attendees, you will have the option to leave general notes for all attendees using the "Group" tab.
From your Home Agenda:
- Navigate to "Home" from the main menu.
- Click the green "Attendance" button to the right of a lesson/event.
- Click the "Add Notes" checkbox.
- You have the option to leave notes for the athlete and/or parent. You also have the option to leave private notes for yourself.
- After recording your notes in the appropriate tab(s), you have the option to email your notes using the checkboxes below the notes field. (The option will to email an individual will only appear if they have an email address on file.)