How do I change the default lesson length for one of my instructor's athletes?
In AthletaDesk, the default lesson length can be found in the athlete's profile and is used as the default when scheduling new lessons. The athlete's default lesson length is saved with the athlete's profile and can be set on a per-athlete basis.
To change this:
- Navigate to "Athletes" from the main menu.
- Click the blue "Zoom" icon to the left of the athlete's name.
- Select the "Instructors" tab.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of the instructor you wish to edit.
- Change the "Default Duration".
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save".
The instructor's default lesson length is used as the default when scheduling a lesson using the "New Default Lesson" option from the calendar. You can always override the default lesson length by creating an event using the "New Event" option or editing an existing lesson.
Note: Changing the athlete's default lesson length does not affect lessons that are already scheduled. It only affects newly created athletes and lessons.