How do I pay instructors when make-up credits are used rather than when they're issued?
If you'd prefer to pay an instructor when make-up credits are used rather than issued, the switch is easy! Here's how:
- Navigate to "Instructors & Admins" from the main menu on the left.
- Locate the instructor and click the blue "Edit" button to the left of their name.
- Select the "Payroll" tab.
- Click the purple "Show Settings" button if the "Base Payroll Settings" and "Category Payroll Settings" are not visible.
- Under the "Base Payroll Settings" section, click the "Edit" button.
- Under the "Make-Up Credits" section, choose "Pay When a Make-Up Credit is Used".
- Click "OK".
- At the "Payroll Settings Changed" menu, select the start date for this change to the instructor's payroll.
- Click "Yes, Make Changes".