How do I remove an instructor/staff member from my plan?
Before you can reduce the number of instructors/staff members on your membership plan, we need to first make a user inactive.
To do this:
- Navigate to "Instructors & Admins" from the main menu.
- Click the blue "Edit" button to the left of a user's name.
- Uncheck the option for "This user is Active".
- Click "Save".
Now that you've made a user inactive, you can change your membership plan.
To remove an instructor/staff member from your plan:
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner and select "Business Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Select the "Membership" tab.
- Select the correct number of users you wish to have from the "Plan" drop down.
**If you are subscribed using PayPal, please refer to the notes below.**
- Re-enter your billing information to confirm your selection.
- When complete, click "Save Billing Preferences".
If you are subscribed using PayPal, you will need to click "Unsubscribe" before being presented with the option to change plans. You will then be redirected to your PayPal account.
Your data won’t be lost during the unsubscribe/resubscribe process.
If you regularly add or remove instructors, subscribing by credit card is recommended.