Step 3: Schedule Lessons
Now that we have successfully added your athletes, we can begin scheduling on the Calendar! With little effort, we’ll have an event packed calendar in no time.
- Navigate to the “Calendar” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on a date and select “New Default Lesson” from the pop-up.
- When the “New Default Lesson” pop-up appears enter in your lesson details (instructor, athlete, date, etc). If your lesson is recurring, select “This Lesson Repeats“.
- Click the green “OK” button to save your new lesson details.
- Your new lesson(s) will now appear in the Calendar on the date(s) chosen.
- To edit lesson details, click on the lesson in the Calendar and choose “Edit“.
What the heck is the difference between “New Default Lesson” and “New Event”?!“New Default Lesson” is a shortcut to the “Lesson” event category using the athlete’s default lesson duration and default price. “New Default Lesson” also assumes that you want to setup a private lesson with one athlete . For a group lesson, or to schedule a lesson that’s not the athlete’s usual length (or price), you’ll want to use the “New Event” option.
Click Here for Step 4: Attendance