How do I import my expenses or other revenue?
In addition to your studio, AthletaDesk allows you to record any other expenses and revenue in your account.
To record other expenses and revenue, follow these steps:
- Navigate to "Expenses & Other Revenue" from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the "Tools" button, and select "Import" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Default Expense Category". This category will be used if we can't find any previous expenses/other revenue associated with this payee.
- Select the "Default Revenue Category".
- Copy & paste your expenses from your favorite spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers, into the space provided.
- Click "Next" and follow the prompts. AthletaDesk will automatically map all relevant fields. Map any additional data as required.
- Once finished, click "Next". Your "Import Preview" will be available to view before completing the import process.
- Click "Finish".