Step 1: Adding Instructors
We'll first start by adding instructors. When we begin to add our athletes, we can assign them to one or many teachers.
Adding Instructors (or Admins):
- Navigate to “ Instructors & Admins” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the green “ + Add User” button.
- Select a User type (see the tip below!)
- Choose what Privileges the teacher will have.
- Enter your instructor's details (first name, last name and email address are the only required fields).
- If you would like AthletaDesk to calculate gross payroll, enter the teacher's pay rate.
- Click the “ Save” button.
Click Here for Step 2: Adding Athletes
Tip: If the user you are adding is neither a teacher nor an administrator, do not select a "User Type" option. This is ideal for adding front desk employees, schedulers and other employees that do not teach and must have administrative privileges limited.