Step 4: Create an Invoice
Invoicing is a common pain point for many businesses. With AthletaDesk, that doesn’t need to be the case! AthletaDesk uses your athlete information along with the scheduled lessons to generate professional, itemized invoices with just a few clicks.
- Click on “Families & Invoices” from the main menu on the left.
- Click on the “Zoom” tool (blue magnify glass icon) beside the family you would like to invoice.
- In the “Family Summary” select the “Invoices” tab and click on the “+ New Invoice” button.
- When the “Create Invoice” pop-up appears, fill in all relevant invoice details starting with the invoice start and end date. Click on the green “Create” button.
- Your new invoice will appear in the list of “Generated Invoices”. Click on the blue “Menu” button (blue upside down arrow) and select “View” to preview or click "Email" to send the email.
Click Here for Step 5: Recording Payments
Tip: Remember, billing is the charge for the lessons and invoicing is how often you collect on those charges.