Step 4: Create an Invoice
Invoicing is a common pain point for many businesses. With AthletaDesk, that doesn’t need to be the case! AthletaDesk uses your athlete information along with the scheduled lessons to generate professional, itemized invoices with just a few clicks.
- Click on “Families & Invoices” from the main menu on the left.
- Select the "Invoices" tab.
- Click the “+ New Invoices” button.
- When the “New Invoice” pop-up appears, use the "Families" field to choose one or many families.
- Next, fill in all relevant invoice details like the invoice start and end date.
- Click on the green “Create” button.
- Your new invoice will appear in the list of “Generated Invoices”.
- Click on the blue “Menu” button (blue upside down arrow) and select “View” to preview or click "Email" to send the email.
Click Here for Step 5: Recording Payments
Tip: Remember, billing is the charge for the lessons and invoicing is how often you collect on those charges.