A parent is unable to pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account?
If a parent or athlete is unable to pay you via credit card without first creating a PayPal account, check to make sure that "PayPal Account Optional" is turned ON in your PayPal account. PayPal has an "Account Optional" setting in your PayPal account Profile.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click "Gear" icon in the top-right corner.
- Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down.
- Select "Website payments" from the menu on the left.
- Click "Update" to the right of "Website Preferences".
- Scroll down to the "PayPal Account Optional" section and ensure it's turned "On".
- Click "Save".
If you are still experiencing any payment processing problems please contact our support team by clicking here.