How do I enable PayPal integration?
Accepting payments through your PayPal account is easy.
Here's how to do it:
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select "Business Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Online Payments" tab.
- Choose "PayPal Standard" and enter your email address.
- Choose the currency you wish to accept payments in.
- Choose an "Expense Category" for the PayPal fees (this is the fee that PayPal charges per transaction). If you want to create a new category, add it from the "Expenses & Other Income" page.
- Click "Save" to save these changes.
Once that's completed AthletaDesk will automatically:
- Add a "Make Payment" button on the "Account & Invoices" tab in the athlete portal (this is only visible to adult athletes and parents).
- Add a "Click Here to Pay Online" link to the footer of your invoices.
Payments made through either link will automatically be tracked and assigned to the correct family in AthletaDesk.