Can I place a Google map on my website?
Yes, you can place a Google map on any or all of your webpages that are hosted with AthletaDesk.
To do so:
1. Visit https://maps.google.com.
2. Enter your address in the box provided (top left hand corner). Once entered, your address should appear in the map.
3. Click "Share".
4. Choose "Embed Map". Pick your map size from the drop down menu and copy the HTML embed code (right click and copy).
5. Navigate to the webpage in your AthletaDesk hosted website you would like the map to appear.
6. Click on the "Insert/Edit Video" button (small icon with a play button) on the webpage formatting bar and choose the "Embed" tab.
7. Paste the Google map embed code in the space provided and "Save". Preview your webpage to see the map.