How can I use the GPS feature on my iPad/iPhone to track mileage?
To use the GPS feature on your iPhone/iPad, you must first have Location Services enabled for Safari.
Here's how to turn it on:
- On your iOS device, open the "Settings" app
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services
- Ensure that Location Services is set to "On"
- In the list of apps on the Location Services screen, locate the "Safari Websites" entry
- Set "Allow Location Access" to "While Using the App"
Once this is done, AthletaDesk will be able to access your location through your GPS. If prompted within AthletaDesk, always "Allow" access to your GPS.
Next, we can begin tracking mileage:
- On your mobile device, log into your AthletaDesk account.
- Navigate to Mileage from the main menu.
- Tap the Start GPS icon ().
- When you reach your destination, tap End GPS button ().