Can I add my own text at the bottom of my invoices (invoice footer)?
Yes, you can add customized footer text to the bottom of your invoices. There are two ways to do this:
1) For footer text that's used on every invoice (such as payment terms, a "thank you" message, etc.), you can set this up in your Business Settings page.
- Click "Settings" in the top right-hand corner and select "Business Settings" from the drop-down menu.
- Select the "Accounts & Invoices" tab.
- Enter your message in the "Invoice Footer" field.
- Click "Save".
2) For a one-time message (such as a note to a specific family or one-time message) you'll add this footer text when you create the invoice itself. Use the "Footer Note" field on the New Invoice popup window. This message will be included on the invoices created with that popup, but won't be automatically reused in the future.
Note: If you specify both an invoice footer in your Business Settings, and a one-time footer message, both will be included on the invoice.