How do I sync the AthletaDesk calendar to my mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)?
You have the ability to sync your AthletaDesk calendar to your personal mobile device. This is a one-way sync. So, changes must be made in your AthletaDesk account.
- Log into AthletaDesk on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the "Calendar".
- Tap the purple "Setup Sync" button in the top-right of your calendar.
- Select your device type from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the sync.
If you are syncing with your Google Calendar, it may take up to 24 hours for changes to be reflected on your mobile device. This is a limitation of Google Calendar, not AthletaDesk.