Can AthletaDesk send email reminders?
Yes! AthletaDesk can send your athletes (and/or their parents) email reminders for upcoming events, such as lessons, recitals, etc. The feature is enabled on two levels, permission from the student/parent and on a category by category basis.
We need to turn this on by event category:
- Navigate to the “Calendar” from the main menu on the left.
- Click the “Categories” button above the calendar.
- Click the blue “Edit” button beside the category you wish to edit.
- Check the box labeled “Email Reminders“
- Click the “Save” button.
You can toggle email reminders on and off for individuals in the “Athlete Details” page:
- Click “Athletes” from the main menu on the left.
- Click the blue “Zoom” button beside the athlete you wish to edit.
- Below their email address is a checkbox labelled “Send Email Lesson Reminders“, deselect this option and click “Save“
That's it! Emails will now be sent to your athletes when they have events coming up. You can customize the reminder email using the Email Templates feature.
Tip: We recommend configuring AthletaDesk to send email reminders well in advance of your athlete cancellation policy. This gives your athletes a fair chance to cancel their lessons and give you notice if they can't attend. Remember, happy athletes are happy customers!